Enjoy a day in the sun on board Calypso’s 71 foot state - of - the - art catamaran, Manta Raya. Sit in one of the fresh water deck pools or lie on one of the giant nets overlooking the ocean while cruising the calm waters of the Gulf of Nicoya on your way to the beautiful white sand palm studded beach of Tortuga Island.
Enjoy a swim in the warm turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean and then sit down to a delicious BBQ lunch expertly prepared and elegantly served in Calypso’s private shaded dining area. Calypso’s attention to detail and recognition as the industry’s standard for excellence, guarantees to make your holiday vacation in paradise, a perfect day.
- Air-Conditioned Bus Transportation to and from San José, Quepos (6 – 6:30am) or Jacó (7 – 7:30am).
- Costa Rican Typical Breakfast in our own restaurant/private dock.
- Departure from Puntarenas around 9:00 a.m.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes, ride on the Gulf of Nicoya
- 5 hours to enjoy Tortuga Island
- Gourmet buffet lunch served with chilled white wine
- Soft Drinks and fresh fruit
- Snorkeling Adventure
- Banana Boat
- Private bathrooms on the island
- Optional Activities available to rent by Tortuga Island concession holders: Snorkeling excursion, Kayaks, Peddle boats and Nature Trail
- Multilingual Guide
- Afternoon island cruising and sightseeing on the return to Puntarenas.
Serve on the way to Puntarenas
Costa Rican Typical Breakfast.
Catamaran Manta Raya on board service
- Freshly brewed, hot Costa Rican Coffe
- A selection of fresh tropical fruits
- Ice cold fruit juice
Lunch at Tortuga Island
Served at tables under large white umbrellas
- Calypso’s famous, prize winning “Ceviche”
Salad Bar :
- Italian mixed green salad, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers & vinaigrette dressing
- Creamy pasta primavera salad
- Refreshing cucumber dill & sour cream
- Grilled whole chicken breast covered in an exotic tropical sauce, topped with freshly grated coconut
- Steamed rice & julienne vegetables
- Garlic bread
- Ice cold white wine
- Lemon Cake with lemon sauce
- Hot Costa Rican coffee